The Conference Venue and Location
The conference is held at the Universität der Bundeswehr München (UniBw München), Germany.
The department of Operations Research, chair Prof. Stefan Pickl (Computer Sciences), organizes the conference.
Universität der Bundeswehr München, Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39, 85577 Neubiberg Germany
How to get to the Universität der Bundeswehr München (UniBw)?
UniBw M is located in the southeast of Munich in Neubiberg, directly on the city limits of Munich.
UniBw M is easy to reach by all means of transport.
Airport Munich (MUC) Franz Josef Strauss (in the northeast of Munich), 43 km to UniBw M
Arrival by the S-Bahn (city train of MVV)
Travelling time from the airport: 60 min with the S8, departing time every 20min, at the airport you can pay with your credit card – at other ticket machines in the rest of Munich you need cash (coins or bills 5€/10€/20€).
The MVV-MobileTicket and the OnlineTicket
You can purchase selected MVV tickets online or using your smartphone. Register just once and you’ll be able to use both the MVV-MobileTicket and the MVV-OnlineTicket. If you prefer to buy your ticket without registration, then you can easily and conveniently purchase the OnlineTicket with your credit card.
Airport Munich over Ostbahnhof Munich over Neuperlach Süd to UniBw M
- S8 from “Munich Airport to “Ostbahnhof Munich”
- U5 or S7 from “Ostbahnhof” to “Neuperlach-Süd”
- bus lines 199 or 217 from “Neuperlach-Süd” to "Universitätsstraße"
- From here you will reach the visitor entrance "Hauptwache/Westtor" in one minute
- Please make sure that you have your passport/personal ID card with you for the entrance to UniBw M! Arrival by car
Please use the following information for your satnav (depending on the manufacturer) to get directly to the visitor gate (Westtor).
- 85577 Neubiberg, Crossing Universitätsstraße / Zwergerstraße
- 85577 Neubiberg, Crossing Fliegerhorststraße / Zwergerstraße Fliegerhorststraße 1,
- 85577 Neubiberg Free on-site parking is available.
On the Campus